UFC 255 featuring Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Alex Perez happens this Saturday, November 21st. This is Figueiredo’s 1st title defense since winning the Men’s Flyweight title in July. Figueiredo was originally scheduled to fight Cody Garbrandt, however he was pulled due to injury.
This event will also see Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko take on Jennifer Maia. Shevchenko will defend her Women’s Flyweight Champion against the #3 ranked flyweight Maia.
The Main Event is Exclusively on ESPN+
UFC 255 is Saturday, November 21, 2020, eastern time. The TV schedule is as follows:
How To Watch UFC 255
A subscription to ESPN+ costs $5.99 per month and provides a ton of extra and exclusive content from nearly every professional sport. The membership also gives you the option to purchase UFC Pay Per Views for $64.99 each. You have three options for subscribing to ESPN+ and watching the fight. They are:
- Subscribe to ESPN+ for $5.99 a month. Once signed up, you can purchase the fight for $64.99 from within the app (I’ll explain how in a second).
- You also have the option of bundling ESPN+ with Hulu and Disney+. The total price for all three is $12.99 per month. Then you can purchase the fight for $64.99 from within the app.
- You can get a one-year subscription to ESPN+ and purchase the UFC Pay Per View for $84.98. Considering a year of ESPN+ would cost $59.88, and the PPV is $64.99, you’re saving around 25% purchasing the fight bundle.
Watching UFC 255 on your TV
For those new to streaming, there are several ways to watch the fight on your TV. Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app.
The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4. We put together an article that explains how this is done here: How to Watch ESPN+ on Your TV.
UFC 255 Key Fights
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Alex Perez
- Figueiredo – Men’s Flyweight Champion, 19-1 record, 16 wins by knockout or submission. Figueiredo is on a 4-fight win streak and has 5 finishes in his last 6 wins
- Perez – #4 ranked UFC Flyweight. Perez is on a 3-fight win streak and 4 of his 6 UFC wins are by TKO or submission. His last two fights won him Performance of the Night.
- Valentina “Bullet” Shevchenko vs. Jennifer Maia
- Shevchenko – Women’s Flyweight Champion, #3 ranked women’s pound for pound best fighter, multiple Muay Thai champion with a 59-2 record, born in the Soviet Union. She’s UFC’s 1st and only defending Women’s Flyweight Champion and her 4th title defense.
- Maia – #3 ranked Women’s Flyweight, former Invicta FC Flyweight Champion, BJJ Blackbelt and former pro boxer, fights out of Curitiba, Brazil. She recently submitted #1 Contender Joanne Calderwood and has won 7 of her last 9 fights.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+