Unprisoned is a new comedy starring Kerry Washington and Delroy Lindo, and inspired by relationship author Tracy McMillan’s real life. Washington stars as a messy but perfectionist relationship therapist whose life gets shaken up when she lets her dad, recently released from prison, move in with her and her teenage son. She’s not only giving out relationship advice but having to rebuild her own family relationships as well as feel out the shakey new ground of a fresh romance. Read on for more on how to watch Unprisoned.
- When Does Unprisoned Premiere: Unprisoned premieres on Friday, March 10.
- When to Watch: Episodes of Unprisoned will be released Fridays.
- How Many Episodes: Unprisoned will have 8 episodes.
- Where to Watch Unprisoned: Unprisoned is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch Unprisoned
Unprisoned will be available on Hulu on Friday, March 10.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $14.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.
Trailer for Unprisoned
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.