WWE’s WrestleMania 38 will be broadcast over two nights from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The event will not be available to stream through WWE Network. Instead, you will need a subscription to NBC’s streaming service, Peacock. Read on to learn more on how to watch WrestleMania 38.
- When Is WrestleMania 38: April 2nd and 3rd. Both nights begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
- How To Watch WrestleMania: Exclusively streams on NBC’s Peacock Premium Plan (Sign Up Here)
A subscription to Peacock will also let you stream NXT: Stand & Deliver on Apr. 2.
Watching WrestleMania on Peacock
Peacock has a free tier and two paid premium tiers (one with commercials and one without.) To watch WrestleMania 38, you will need a subscription to Peacock Premium, which usually costs $4.99 per month. (Sign up here) However, you can currently save a little money if you sign up for 12 months at $3.80 per month. Since WWE Network no longer streams in the U.S, all WWE Pay Per View events will stream on Peacock. This will provide access to WWE Pay per views without paying anything in addition to the Peacock subscription for 1 year. Below is a list of some of the highlights.
- NXT: Stand & Deliver on Apr. 2
- WrestleMania 38 on April 2nd and 3rd
- WWE WrestleMania Backlash on Sunday, May 8
- WWE Hell in a Cell on Sunday, Jun. 5
- WWE Money in the Bank on Saturday, Jul. 2
- WWE SummerSlam on Saturday, Jul. 30
- WWE Survivor Series on Saturday, Nov. 26
For more information, see our review of the Peacock Streaming Service.
Watching WrestleMania 38 on Your TV
You can stream WrestleMania on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K, Fire TV, Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K.
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock.”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “WrestleMania” and watch.
It’s that easy. You should now be all set to watch WrestleMania and other WWE PPV events on Peacock.
WrestleMania 38 Card
Below are both nights match cards of Wrestlemania 38
WrestleMania 38 Night 1 Match Card
- Stone Cold Steve Austin on the KO Show.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey.
- Seth Rollins vs. Opponent of Vince McMahon’s choosing (rumored to be Cody Rhodes).
- Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair.
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin.
- The New Day vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland.
WrestleMania Night 2 Match Card
- Winner Takes All match: Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Championship).
- Edge vs. AJ Styles.
- Raw Tag Team Championship: RK-Bro (c) vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy.
- Bobby Lashley vs. Omos.
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory.
- Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship: Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natayla and Shayna Baszer.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.