WWE’s WrestleMania 39 will be broadcast over two nights from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. Both nights of the event will stream live only on NBC’s streaming service, Peacock (Sign Up Here). You just need the $4.99 per month subscription to watch both nights of Wrestlemania 39. Peacock doesn’t force you into a long-term contract, so you can sign up, watch Wrestlemania 39, and then cancel your subscription and only be out the 1-month charge of $4.99. Read on to learn more about how to watch WrestleMania 39.
- When Is WrestleMania 39: April 1st and 2nd. Both nights begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
- How To Watch WrestleMania: Exclusively streams on NBC’s Peacock Premium Plan (Sign Up Here)
A subscription to Peacock will also let you stream the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony 2023 on March 31 and the NXT: Stand & Deliver on Apr. 1.
Watching WrestleMania on Peacock
Peacock has a free tier and two paid premium tiers (one with commercials and one without.) To watch WrestleMania 39, you will need a subscription to Peacock Premium, which usually costs $4.99 per month. (Sign up here) However, you can currently save a little money if you sign up for 12 months at $3.80 per month. Since WWE Network no longer streams in the U.S, all WWE Pay Per View events will stream on Peacock. This will provide access to WWE Pay per views without paying anything in addition to the Peacock subscription for 1 year. Below is a list of some of the highlights.
- NXT: Stand & Deliver on Apr. 2
- WrestleMania 39 on April 1st and 2nd
- WWE Backlash on Saturday, May 6
- WWE King and Queen of the Ring on Saturday, May 27
- WWE Money in the Bank on Saturday, Jul. 1
- WWE SummerSlam on Saturday, August 5
For more information, see our review of the Peacock Streaming Service.
Watching WrestleMania 39 on Your TV
You can stream WrestleMania on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K, Fire TV, Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K.
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock.”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “WrestleMania” and watch.
It’s that easy. You should now be all set to watch WrestleMania and other WWE PPV events on Peacock.
WrestleMania 39 Card
Below are both night’s match cards of WrestleMania 39
WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Match Card
- WWE United States Championship Match: Austin Theory vs. John Cena
- Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
- Becky Lynch, Lita, and Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL
WrestleMania 39 Night 2 Match Card
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes
Confirmed Wrestlemania 39 Matches Night TBD
The following matches will take place on either night 1 or night 2.
- SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair (c)
- RAW Women’s Title Match: Asuka vs. Bianca Belair (c)
- RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair vs. Asuka
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
- Hell in a Cell Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor
- WrestleMania Showcase Match: Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville
- WrestleMania Showcase Match: The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Braun Strowman & Ricochet
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.