WWE’s Backlash takes place on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Backlash will stream live only on NBC’s streaming service, Peacock (Sign Up Here). You just need the $5.99 per month subscription to watch. Peacock doesn’t force you into a long-term contract, so you can sign up, watch Backlash, and then cancel your subscription and only be out the 1-month charge of $5.99. Read on to learn more about how to watch Backlash.
- When Is Backlash: Saturday, May 6, 2023, at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT.
- How To Watch Backlash: Exclusively streams on NBC’s Peacock Premium Plan (Sign Up Here)
A subscription to Peacock will also let you stream the Night of Champions on May 27 and NXT Battleground on May 28th.
Watching Backlash on Peacock
Peacock has two paid premium tiers (one with commercials and one without.) To watch Backlash, you will need a subscription to Peacock Premium, which costs $5.99 per month. (Sign up here) However, you can currently save a little money if you sign up for the annual plan.. Since WWE Network no longer streams in the U.S., all WWE Pay Per View events will stream on Peacock. This will provide access to WWE Pay per views without paying anything in addition to the Peacock subscription for 1 year. Below is a list of some of the highlights.
- WWE Backlash on Saturday, May 6
- WWE King and Queen of the Ring on Saturday, May 27
- WWE Money in the Bank on Saturday, Jul. 1
- WWE SummerSlam on Saturday, August 5
For more information, see our review of the Peacock Streaming Service.
Watching Backlash on Your TV
You can stream Backlash on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K, Fire TV, Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K.
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock.”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Backlash” and watch.
It’s that easy. You should now be all set to watch Backlash and other WWE PPV events on Peacock.
WWE Backlash 2023 Match Card
- Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens & Matt Riddle vs. The Usos & Solo Sikoa
- Bianca Belair vs. Iyo Sky – Raw Women’s Championship
- Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest – San Juan Street Fight
- Rhea Ripley vs. Zelina Vega – Smackdown Women’s Championship
- Seth Rollins vs. Omos
- Austin Theory vs. Bronson Reed vs. Bobby Lashley – United States Championship
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.