WWE’s Money In The Bank takes place on Saturday, July 1, 2023 from The O2 in London, UK. Money In The Bank will stream live only on NBC’s streaming service, Peacock (Sign Up Here). You just need the $5.99 per month subscription to watch. Peacock doesn’t force you into a long-term contract, so you can sign up, watch Money In The Bank, and then cancel your subscription and only be out the 1-month charge of $5.99. Read on to learn more about how to watch Money In The Bank.
- When Is Money In The Bank: Saturday, July 1, 2023, at 3 p.m. ET / noon PT.
- How To Watch Money In The Bank: Exclusively streams on NBC’s Peacock Premium Plan (Sign Up Here)
A subscription to Peacock will also let you stream NXT: The Great American Bash on July 30th
Watching Money In The Bank on Peacock
Peacock has two paid premium tiers (one with commercials and one without.) To watch Money In The Bank, you will need a subscription to Peacock Premium, which costs $5.99 per month. (Sign up here) However, you can currently save a little money if you sign up for the annual plan.. Since WWE Network no longer streams in the U.S., all WWE Pay Per View events will stream on Peacock. This will provide access to WWE Pay per views without paying anything in addition to the Peacock subscription for 1 year. Below is a list of some of the highlights.
- WWE Money in the Bank on Saturday, July 1
- NXT: Great American Bash on Sunday, July 30
- WWE SummerSlam on Saturday, August 5
- Payback on Sunday, September 3
- Fastlane on Saturday, October 7
For more information, see our review of the Peacock Streaming Service.
Watching Money In The Bank on Your TV
You can stream Money In The Bank on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K, Fire TV, Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K.
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock.”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Money In The Bank” and watch.
It’s that easy. You should now be all set to watch Money In The Bank and other WWE PPV events on Peacock.
WWE Money In The Bank 2023 Match Card
- Ricochet vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. LA Knight vs. Santos Escobar vs. Butch vs. Damian Priest vs. Logan Paul – Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Zelina Vega vs. Zoey Stark vs. Becky Lynch vs. Iyo Sky vs. Bayley vs. Trish Stratus – Women’s Money in the Bank
- Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor – WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio
- Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos – Bloodline Civil War