Apple has won the streaming rights to MLS soccer in the US and 100 countries and regions around the world. Starting with this MLS season all MLS matches will stream live through the Apple TV+ app without any blackout restrictions. Furthermore, MLS matches will no longer stream on ESPN+. In addition, every MLS club will no longer be carried on a local affiliate, meaning you will need MLS Season Pass to watch your favorite MLS club this season. Read on to learn how you can watch every MLS Match from all 19 MLS clubs this season.
What Is MLS Season Pass
MLS Season Pass is a subscription that provides you with live access to every MLS match throughout the 2023 season with no blackout restrictions. With a subscription to MLS Season Pass you will have access to the following through the Apple TV+ app:
- Every MLS regular season match
- Every MLS playoff and MLS Cup match
- Every Leagues Cup match (except in Mexico)
- Hundreds of live MLS NEXT Pro and MLS NEXT matches
- match replays, match highlights, analysis, and other original programming
You can sign up for MLS Season Pass here beginning February 1st, 2023. MLS and Leagues Cup matches will include broadcasts in English and Spanish, and all matches involving Canadian teams will also be available in French.
How Much is MLS Season Pass
The subscription cost of MLS Season Pass depends on whether or not you subscribe to Apple TV+.
- If you are already an Apple TV+ subscriber: $12.99/month or $29.99/season
- If you are not an Apple TV+ subscriber: $14.99/month or $29.99/season
Subscribers use MLS Season Pass through the Apple TV+ app whether they have an apple TV+ subscription or not. If you are an MLS full season ticket holder, you already have a subscription to MLS Season Pass as part of your season ticket package.
How To Use MLS Season Pass
Once you sign up for MLS Season Pass, you simply download the Apple TV+ app to your supported device and log in to access MLS matches. MLS Season Pass is supported on the following devices:
- Amazon Fire TV and Roku devices
- iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation)
- Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony, VIZIO, and other smart TVs
- PlayStation and Xbox gaming consoles
- Android TV and Google TV devices
- Comcast Xfinity and other set-top boxes
- tv.apple.com, including on Android, Windows PC, and Chrome OS devices
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.