Premiere League powerhouse Arsenal will take La Liga’s legendary Barcelona in a pre-season friendly tonight, Wednesday, July 26th, at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles. Kickoff starts at 10:30 EDT / 7:30 PDT.
The Arsenal vs. Barcelona match will stream live on ESPN+ in the United States.
How To Stream the Arsenal vs. Barcelona Match
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you watch the Arsenal vs. Barcelona fixture through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+. The service costs $10.99 per month, but you can cancel anytime.
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials.
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app. Just scroll down to find tonight’s Arsenal vs. Barcelona match