NFL Sunday Ticket has provided fans with a way to watch every NFL game outside their TV market since 1994. Since it launched, the service has been exclusive to DIRECTV. However, starting this year, Youtube will be the exclusive home of NFL Sunday Ticket. Today, YouTube has announced the pricing and subscription information for its 2023 NFL Sunday Ticket package. Let’s look at the pricing and features available on YouTube’s NFL Sunday Ticket.
NFL Sunday Ticket Pricing
The good news is you don’t have to be a YouTube TV subscriber to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket. The bad news is the pricing for NFL Sunday Ticket ranges between $299 – $489 depending on when you subscribe and what features you choose. Luckily, those prices are for the season. Therefore, the monthly hit to your budget for the 5-month-long NFL season will be between $50 and $100.
The large gap in pricing is due to the following three factors:
- Subscribers to YouTube TV get a $100 discount this year on NFL Sunday Ticket
- If you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket before September 19th, you get a $50 discount
- You can add NFL Redzone to your NFL Sunday Ticket subscription for an additional $40 for the season. (A significant discount over its normal $10.99 per month cost)
Taking these factors into consideration, pricing breaks down to the following examples:
If you ARE a YouTube TV subscriber, you will pay:
- $299 for the NFL Sunday Ticket season if you sign up before September 19th
- $339 if you add the NFL RedZone channel and sign up before September 19th
- $349 for NFL Sunday Ticket if you sign up after September 19th
- $389 if you sign up after September 19th and add NFL RedZone
If you are ARE NOT a YouTube TV subscriber, you will pay:
- $399 for the NFL Sunday Ticket season if you sign up before September 19th
- $439 if you add the NFL RedZone channel and sign up before September 19th
- $449 for NFL Sunday Ticket if you sign up after September 19th
- $489 if you sign up after September 19th and add NFL RedZone
Keep in mind that YouTube TV costs $72 per month so that $50 discount evaporates in your first month. Therefore, I would only get YouTube TV if you want the service, and not because of the NFL Sunday Ticket Discount.
If you are interested, you can sign up for NFL Sunday Ticket here
NFL Sunday Ticket Features
How To Watch: YouTube TV subscribers can watch NFL Sunday Ticket through the YouTube TV app. Those without a YouTube TV subscription can watch through YouTube Primetime Channels on the YouTube app.
What Games are on NFL Sunday Ticket: All out-of-market Sunday regular-season NFL games (based on viewer’s location) broadcast airing on FOX and CBS. If you are in the broadcast region of either team featured in an NFL team, that game will not be available to you on Sunday Ticket. Any nationally televised games airing on networks like NBC, ESPN, etc will also not be available.
Multiview: YouTube TV subscribers will have access to watch NFL Sunday Ticket in “Multiview“, allowing you to watch up to 4 games on the same screen.
How Many Screens Can You Watch On: Regardless of how many streams you can watch YouTube TV on, NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers can watch NFL Sunday Ticket on a maximum of 2 devices simultaneously per NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.
Other YouTube TV Features: YouTube TV subscribers will also have access to DVR storage, personalized recommendations, the ability to view key plays, NFL Fantasy data, and real-time stats with the ability to hide spoilers when watching on-demand.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.