While Zabka and Macchio still have some moves, the breakout action of the show is in its young cast, led by Xolo Maridueña, Tanner Buchanan, Mary Mouser, Peyton List, and Jacob Bertrand. The angst of teen years and swelling emotions (and hormones) is a dangerous combination with mad karate skills, especially when love or family is on the line. Read on to learn more about the series and how to watch it.
- When Does Cobra Kai Season Four Premiere: Season four of Cobra Kai drops on Friday, September 9.
- Where to Watch Cobra Kai: Cobra Kai is available on Netflix.
- How Many Episodes are in Season Five: Season five will have 10 episodes, all are available at once on Friday, September 9.
- Where to Watch Seasons 1 – 4: All previous seasons of Cobra Kai are available on Netflix.
Watching Cobra Kai
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $9.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
How to Stream Cobra Kai
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
How to Watch Previous Seasons
About Cobra Kai
While occasionally cheesy and over the top, Cobra Kai is surprisingly enjoyable. After four seasons, which sometimes nearly jumped the shark, it still holds a 95% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and has held onto a large base of loyal fans. Whether it is the nostalgia for the original movies or just that it’s a lot of fun during times that aren’t, Cobra Kai is going strong even when it’s ridiculous.
Spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen the first few seasons! After their intense rivalry, season four saw Daniel’s Miyagi-do and Johnny’s new Eagle Fang dojo joining forces to face off against the now powerful Cobra Kai dojo. Under the leadership of the abusive John Kreese–and his even darker predecessor Terry Silver–Cobra Kai squeaked out a victory with new pet student Tory. Due to a bet, this in theory means that Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang are no longer dojos, and their senseis Johnny and Daniel are retired from teaching. However, Tory witnessed them paying off one of the judges, which puts her victory into question. Meanwhile, Miguel left on a quest to find his father, who he doesn’t realize has no idea he exists, and isn’t a very good person to be around. And Daniel’s younger son has decided to follow his father’s and sister’s footsteps, but for questionable motives.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.