Do you want to watch Disney Plus (Disney+) on your TV but aren’t sure how? This article takes you step by step to watching Disney+ on your PlayStation.
Getting Disney+ on PS4
- sign-up for Disney+
- After Signing up, Turn on you PS4 and sign into your PS4 Account
- go to the PlayStation Store, then scroll down to Apps then Explore
- select Disney+ (You can also scroll up to search and search for the Disney+ app).
- Select Download to add the app to your PlayStation console
- Once installed, open the Disney+ app and log-in using your credentials you created in step 1.
- Stream your favorite Disney shows and movies
PS4 Disney+ Content
Disney+ is available on Playstation 4 (PS4) and allows you to watch all of the following:
- The entire Disney Movie Vault
- Every Pixar Movie and shorts
- All of Disney’s Star Wars movies and TV shows will be moving to Disney+ within its first year of launch
- New Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and Pixar movies will stream exclusively on Disney+ after their theatrical run
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Nearly 500 movies and 7500 TV episodes in all.
- A ton of Muppets Content and more
PS4 Disney+ Features
PlayStation 4 supports all the features available on the Disney+ app like:
- Movies and TV Shows are in 4K HDR and ad-free
- Every Disney Plus account can stream to four devices simultaneously
- Subscribers can have up to 10 devices use one account
- Users can create multiple profiles
- Subscribers can download shows and movies to their devices to watch offline
- Recommended speeds are 5.0 Mbps for High Definition content and 25.0 Mbps for 4K UHD content
- Dolby Vision is supported with some content (recommended speed 25 Mbps)
For more information on the Disney+ app. Check out our detailed review of Disney+
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.