Premier League Soccer is underway. This guide will tell you how you can watch every match for the 2022 English Premier League (EPL) if you live in the US, even if you don’t have cable.
- Watch Upcoming Premier League Matches
- Watch Premier League Matches on the NBC Sports App
- Premier League Matches on Peacock
- Streaming Services Carrying Premier League
Watch Upcoming Premier League Matches
The next EPL Matches are listed below along with where you can watch.
Arsenal vs. Everton (5/22/22)
Brentford vs. Leeds (5/22/22)
Brighton vs. West Ham (5/22/22)
Burnley vs. Newcastle (5/22/22)
Chelsea vs. Watford (5/22/22)
Crystal Palace vs. Man United (5/22/22)
Leicester vs. Southampton (5/22/22)
Man City vs. Aston Villa (5/22/22)
Norwich vs. Tottenham (5/22/22)
How To Watch Every Premier League Match: Every EPL match will air on NBC, USA Network, CNBC, or Peacock (the NBC streaming service.) A free trial to fuboTV will provide access to NBC and USA. To Watch matches on Peacock, you need to sign up for Peacock Premium, starting at $4.99 per month. These two services will provide access to watch all 380 EPL matches this season, both live and on-demand. We go into more detail below.
Watch Premier League Matches on the NBC Sports App
While The NBC Sports Network ended on January 1st, the NBC Sports app still lives on. The easiest way to watch Premier League Matches is by using the NBC Sports app. All matches airing on NBC, USA Network, and CNBC will be available in the NBC Sports app for you to watch live and on-demand. However, you will need access to a streaming service that carries NBC and USA Network to log into the app and get access to watch. The NBC Sports App is supported on Apple iOS & tvOS, Android, AndroidTV, Amazon Fire TV, Contour, Contour Stream Player, Roku, and Chromecast. Follow the steps below, and you should have no problem watching all Premier League matches on NBC, USA Network, and CNBC.
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC Sports Channels. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to the “NBC Sports App” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to Premier League matches airing on NBC and USA Network through the app.
Premier League Matches on Peacock
Peacock will have a lot of Premier League matches this season. To watch, you will need to subscribe to the “Peacock Premium” tier, which starts at $4.99 per month. Below explains what each tier offers. You can stream Premier League matches on your TV or mobile device using the Peacock app. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Premier League” and watch.
If you need more information, see our review of Peacock for more details.
Streaming Services Carrying Premier League
While we recommend fuboTV for NBC and USA Network, there are several options to watch these networks, and they all unlock EPL matches on the NBC Sports App. We’ll provide a little detail on each service below. To learn more about watching either NBC, USA, CNBC, or NBC SportsNet, check out the following articles:
The services below will let you watch EPL matches on NBC, CNBC, and USA Network through the streaming services app AND let you log in to the NBC Sports App to watch EPL matches live and on-demand as well. These services provide access to NBC and USA Network matches only. You will still need Peacock to watch matches streaming there.
fuboTV offers over 100 live channels, including NBC, CNBC, and USA Network, which carry Premier League matches. They offer a 1-week free trial, which you can cancel within the trial period and not be charged. If you stay on after the trial, the cost is $69.99 per month. You can cancel at any time. Pay every three months, with no long-term contract. FuboTV will also stream events in 4K resolution in the following markets:
- New York, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
- Boston, MA (Manchester, NH)
The service supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more. The price includes a cloud DVR and the ability to stream on three devices at once. (see our review of FuboTV)
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV offers over 60 live channels, including NBC, CNBC, and USA Network, at the cost of $69.99 per month after you sign up. As with fuboTV, service is month to month with no contract, and if you cancel within your free trial period, you will not be charged. The service supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more. The base price includes a cloud DVR and stream on two devices at once, but the option to upgrade to unlimited streams. Hulu Live TV includes Hulu streaming library. (see our review of Hulu Live TV)
DIRECTV STREAM offers over 80 channels, including NBC, CNBC, and USA Network, in their “Entertainment” plan for a price of $69.99 per month. The service supports Apple TV, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and most modern web browsers.DIRECTV STREAM lets you try their service with a 5-day free trial. (see our review of DIRECTV STREAM)
YouTube TV offers NBC, CNBC, and USA Network with three simultaneous streams and a personal cloud DVR. All this comes with a price tag of $64.99 per month. YouTube TV supports Fire TV, Android, iOS (includes airplay to Apple TV), and Chromecasts/Chromecast-compatible TVs. YouTube TV offers a free trial with no long-term commitment. (see our review of YouTube TV)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.