It’s time again for the world’s largest song competition, Eurovision. This year’s 67th Eurovision will be streamed live across the globe from Liverpool, UK. In the US, you can watch the Eurovision Song Contest, both live and on-demand after it airs, on Peacock’s Premium plan (sign up here). Below are the times for the live airing of Eurovision in the US.
- First Semi-Final: Tuesday, May 9th at 3 p.m. Eastern / noon Pacific.
- Second Semi-Final: Thursday, May 11th, at 3 p.m. Eastern / noon Pacific.
- The Grand Final: Saturday, May 13th, 2023, at 3 p.m. Eastern / noon Pacific.
The cost for Peacock Premium is only $5.99 per month, but there is no contract, so you can cancel and only pay for one month. It’s an excellent opportunity to see what the Peacock streaming service has to offer.
Watch Eurovision in The United States
Peacock will stream each day of the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest on its premium plan for $5.99 per month. There isn’t a commitment, and you can cancel at any time.
You can stream Eurovision through Peacock e on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, PlayStation, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Eurovision” and watch.
If you need more information, see our review of Peacock for details.
Watch Eurovision 2023 Free
The Eurovision Song Contest will be streaming live on YouTube as well. However, depending on which country you live in, the feed may be blocked due to broadcast rights. For example, in the United States, Peacock owns the rights to stream Eurovision so the stream will be blocked. If you find yourself in a country that blocks the stream, you can get around the block using a VPN service like IPVanish. I explain how to do that in this guide to using a VPN to Watch Blocked Content. Below are the YouTube Streams for each night of Eurovision 2023.