The new British detective thriller Lockwood & Co. follows a group of teens who open a fledgling ghost-hunting agency in London. Made up of two teenage boys and a girl with psychic abilities, Lockwood & Co. is a small startup in a city full of corporate adult agencies, but the renegade trio is determined to take on the dangerous forces in the city and plans to do so without adult supervision. Together, they unravel a mystery that could change the course of history, even as the big firms and ghosts are out to shut them down. Based on Jonathan Stroud’s book series, Lockwood & Co. stars Ruby Stokes, Cameron Chapman, and Ali Hadji-Heshmati. Read on to learn how to watch Lockwood & Co. without cable.
- When Does Lockwood & Co. Premiere: Lockwood & Co. drops on Friday, January 27.
- Where to Watch Lockwood & Co.: Lockwood & Co. is available on Netflix.
- How Many Episodes are in Season One: Season one will have 8 episodes, all are available at once on January 27.
Watching Lockwood & Co.
Lockwood & Co. is exclusive to Netflix, and you can watch it by subscribing to Netflix via one of the following plan options:
- Premium – $22.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Standard with ads – $6.99 – HD – allows 2 streams at a time, but you have to watch ads
Also, check out our review of Netflix for more information on the service.
How to Stream Lockwood & Co.
You can subscribe to any of the plans above and watch Lockwood & Co. on Netflix through the Netflix Website with your web browser. You can also sign up and watch Netflix by downloading the Netflix App to any of the following supported devices:
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
If you don’t have any of the devices above and are watching on your browser, you can connect your laptop to the TV to watch Netflix.