The man himself is back. Idris Elba returns to one of his major roles, as detective John Luther, in a film continuation of the series Luther. In Luther: The Fallen Sun, which premieres on Netflix on Friday, March 10, Luther has been disgraced from his job and placed behind bars. Meanwhile, a serial killer is terrorizing London. Determined to put a stop to the cyber psychopath who now taunts him from afar, Luther breaks out to finish the job once and for all. The film also stars Cynthia Erivo, Andy Serkis, and Dermot Crowley. Read on to learn how to watch Luther: The Fallen Sun without cable.
- When to Watch: Luther: The Fallen Sun premieres on Friday, March 10.
- Where to Watch Luther: The Fallen Sun: Luther: The Fallen Sun is available on Netflix.
- Where to Watch Luther: The original five seasons of Luther are available on Hulu (free trial).
Watching Luther: The Fallen Sun
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $9.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
How to Watch Luther
All five seasons of the original series Luther are available on Hulu. For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $14.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.
Luther: The Fallen Sun Trailer
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.