The new food travel show, Taste of the Border, premieres on Thursday, May 5, on Discovery+. Acclaimed chef Claudia Sandoval travels along the U.S.-Mexico border to explore diverse culinary flavors. Traveling 1,954 miles and through small, often overlooked border towns, she finds unique flavors and unexpected cultural influences in each community. Read on for how to watch Taste of the Border.
- When Does Taste of the Border Premiere: Taste of the Border premieres on Thursday, May 5.
- Where to Watch Taste of the Border: Discovery+ is the best place to watch Taste of the Border new episodes on demand. Use this 7-day free trial to watch.
Where to Watch Taste of the Border
Taste of the Border airs on Discovery+.
Discovery+ is an on-demand subscription-based streaming service that bundles together on-demand content from several TV networks, as well as exclusive original shows. Discovery+ offers content from Discovery Inc.-owned networks while partnering with A&E Networks, the BBC’s Natural History collection, Group Nine, and more.
How much is Discovery Plus? – Discovery+ costs $4.99 per month for an ad-supported plan and $6.99 per month for an ad-free experience. Both Plans offer a 7-day free trial.
What Does Discovery Plus Include? – Discovery+ includes original content you will only find on Discovery+ in addition to on-demand shows from several networks, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, History Channel, Lifetime, and more.
How Can I Watch Discovery Plus? – Discovery+ is available to watch on Android and iOS smart devices and your browser. However, you can also watch on your TV using a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more.
Discovery+ service offers 55,000 episodes of shows from the following networks:
- Discovery Channel
- History Channel
- Food Network
- Animal Planet
- Travel Channel
- Investigation Discovery
- Oprah Winfrey Network
- Science Channel
- Discovery Family
- Motor Trend
- Cooking Channel
- DIY Network
- Great American Country
- American Heroes Channel
- Destination America
- Discovery Life
How To Watch Taste of the Border on Your TV
The Discovery+ app works on the following devices, meaning you can stream Taste of the Border directly through them.
- Android and iOS
- Amazon Fire TV, Cube, and Stick
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TVs – 2017 and newer
- Safari, Chrome, and Firefox Browsers
- Xbox One and Xbox Series X and S
If you want to watch Taste of the Border on your television, you will need a streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV. We recommend the Roku Streaming Stick. To watch Discovery+ on your TV with a Roku or other streaming devices, follow these steps:
- Sign up for Discovery+
- Download the Discovery+ app from the Channel Store on your device.
- Open the Discovery+ app and sign in with the Discovery+ username and password you signed up with
- start watching Discovery+