- When Does That ’90s Show Premiere: That ’90s Show drops on Wednesday, January 18.
- Where to Watch That ’90s Show: That ’90s Show is available on Netflix.
- How Many Episodes are in Season One: Season one will have 10 episodes, all are available at once on Wednesday, January 18.
- Where to Watch That ’70s Show: All 8 seasons of the original That ’70s Show are available on Peacock (sign up).
Watching That ’90s Show
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $9.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
How to Stream That ’90s Show
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
Where to stream That ’70s Show
The original That ’70s Show is available in the US on Peacock TV. Peacock is the over-the-top streaming service from NBCUniversal, with video-on-demand and some live events. In addition to TV shows and movies from the NBC and Universal libraries, plenty of third-party content is available from Lionsgate, Starz, Warner Bros, A&E Networks, ViacomCBS, Paramount, Cinedigm, and more.
Peacock has free, premium, and ad-free options; however, most Peacock originals like SICK are on the premium tier, which is $4.99 per month and will let you watch new NBC episodes one day after they air, as well as offer full access to original programming. Peacock also has a premium ad-free subscription for $9.99 per month. Not only will this subscription eliminate ads, but it includes a lot of content not available on the free version of Peacock. Read more on our review of Peacock here.
That ’90s Show Trailer
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.