The Forman folks are back in That ’90s Show, which takes us back into the home of Kitty (Debra Jo Rupp) and Red Forman (Kurtwood Smith), the parents of Eric and Laurie Forman from That ’70s Show. Now Donna and Eric’s daughter Leia (Callie Haverda) has come to spend the summer of 1995 in the fictional town of Point Place, Wisconsin, two decades after her parents’ formative 1970s teen years. Her grandparents, Kitty and Red, are about to get another mob of teens hanging in their basement, as Leia builds a circle of friends in the town. Much to Red’s chagrin and Kitty’s delight, naturally. While focused on a new group of teens, the spinoff promises some guest appearances by many of the original’s cast members, in addition to Smith and Rupp. Read on to learn how to watch That ’90s Show without cable.
- When Does That ’90s Show Premiere: That ’90s Show drops on Wednesday, January 18.
- Where to Watch That ’90s Show: That ’90s Show is available on Netflix.
- How Many Episodes are in Season One: Season one will have 10 episodes, all are available at once on Wednesday, January 18.
- Where to Watch That ’70s Show: All 8 seasons of the original That ’70s Show are available on Peacock (sign up).
Watching That ’90s Show
That ’90s Show is exclusive to Netflix, and you can watch it by subscribing to Netflix via one of the following plan options:
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $6.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
Also, check out our review of Netflix for more information on the service.
How to Stream That ’90s Show
You can subscribe to any of the plans above and watch That ’90s Show on Netflix through the Netflix Website with your web browser. You can also sign up and watch Netflix by downloading the Netflix App to any of the following supported devices:
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
If you don’t have any of the devices above and are watching on your browser, you can connect your laptop to the TV to watch Netflix.
Where to stream That ’70s Show
The original That ’70s Show is available in the US on Peacock TV. Peacock is the over-the-top streaming service from NBCUniversal, with video-on-demand and some live events. In addition to TV shows and movies from the NBC and Universal libraries, plenty of third-party content is available from Lionsgate, Starz, Warner Bros, A&E Networks, ViacomCBS, Paramount, Cinedigm, and more.
The service has an ad-supported “Premium” plan for $5.99 per month, and an ad-free “Premium Plus” plan for $11.99 per month. New and old episodes of That ’70s Show are available on Peacock. Read more in our review of Peacock.\