Keri Russell returns to the arena of international politics with The Diplomat on Netflix. Russell stars as U.S. diplomat Kate Wyler, a career diplomat prepped for a job in Afghanistan when she is assigned the job of U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom. Arriving in the midst of an international crisis, Wyler doubts her suitability for the job, which also threatens the stability of her marriage to a political star, and her own political future. The series also stars Rufus Sewell, David Gyasi, Ato Essandoh, Rory Kinnear, Ali Ahn, Nana Mensah, Michael McKean, and Miguel Sandoval. Read on to learn how to watch The Diplomat without cable.
- When to Watch: The Diplomat premieres on Thursday, April 20.
- Where to Watch The Diplomat: The Diplomat is available on Netflix.
Watching The Diplomat
The Diplomat is exclusive to Netflix, and you can watch it by subscribing to Netflix via one of the following plan options:
- Premium – $22.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Standard with ads – $6.99 – HD – allows 2 streams at a time, but you have to watch ads
Also, check out our review of Netflix for more information on the service.
You can subscribe to any of the plans above and watch The Diplomat on Netflix through the Netflix Website with your web browser. You can also sign up and watch Netflix by downloading the Netflix App to any of the following supported devices:
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
If you don’t have any of the devices above and are watching on your browser, you can connect your laptop to the TV to watch Netflix.