The Korean drama The Glory returns to Netflix with season 2. The show follows a young woman who puts into play an elaborate revenge scheme on the people who tormented her years before in school. After horrific abuse leads her to drop out of school, Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo) becomes a primary school teacher and takes in the son of the man who was the most abusive to her in her youth. Read on to learn how to watch The Glory without cable.
- When to Watch: The Glory season 2 premieres on Friday, March 10.
- Where to Watch The Glory: The Glory is available on Netflix.
- Where to Watch Luther: The original five seasons of Luther are available on Hulu (free trial).
Watching The Glory
The Glory is exclusive to Netflix, and you can watch it by subscribing to Netflix via one of the following plan options:
- Premium – $22.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Standard with ads – $6.99 – HD – allows 2 streams at a time, but you have to watch ads
Also, check out our review of Netflix for more information on the service.
You can subscribe to any of the plans above and watch The Glory on Netflix through the Netflix Website with your web browser. You can also sign up and watch Netflix by downloading the Netflix App to any of the following supported devices:
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
If you don’t have any of the devices above and are watching on your browser, you can connect your laptop to the TV to watch Netflix.