Episode 4 of season 1 of The Last of Us, titled "Please Hold on to My Hand", airs Sunday, February 5 at 9:00 PM eastern time on HBO. The new drama, The Last of Us, stars Pedro Pascal as Joel, a hardened survivor in a post-apocalyptic world 20 years after the fall of modern civilization. When he’s hired to smuggle a 14-year-old girl, Ellie (Bella Ramsey) out of the quarantine zone, it turns into a much bigger journey than anticipated. As they begin the brutal trek across the U.S., the two depend on each other for support in a brutal and heartbreaking struggle to survive. The series is based on a popular survival video game franchise, which spawned several editions, as well as comics, board games, and more. Read on for how to watch The Last of Us on HBO Max.
- When Does it Air: The Last of Us premieres on Sunday, January 15.
- When to Watch: New episodes of The Last of Us air on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: The Last of Us will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: The Last of Us is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch The Last of Us
The Last of Us airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with HBO Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for The Last of Us
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.