- When Is The 2022 MLB All-Star Game – Tuesday, July 19, 2022, at 7:30 PM ET on FOX
- Best Way To Watch – 1-week free trial to FuboTV. FuboTV will have the Allstar Game on Fox in 4K video resolution live, and you can watch free!
Watch The All-Star Game for Free
The All-Star Game airs this Sunday at 7:30 pm on Fox, and you can stream the All-Star Game live and free with Locast. Locast streams the local Fox network live in over 50% of US households, and it is 100% free. You can even watch Locast using a streaming device. Locast supports Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV.
Update: On September 1st, Locast lost a significant battle in court against the major broadcast networks. The Networks argued Locast "must secure the consent of the broadcasters to retransmit the broadcast signals." Locast defense claimed they qualified for a copyright-law exemption available to nonprofits. US District Court for the Southern District of New York found that Locast is not eligible for an exemption because it uses donations from viewers to fund its expansion into new TV markets. In response to the court loss, Locast said it was suspending its TV service on 9/2/2021.
You can read more in our review of Locast. You can try their service by downloading Locast to your favorite supported streaming device or on their website.
If locast isn’t available in your area, you could use a streaming service that carries Fox. You can stream the live All-Star Game free by using a free trial to any of the streaming services below.
- fuboTV – Offers All-Star Game in 4K with a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
Watching the All-Star Game is easy. Just use one of the fee trials above to sign up for a free trial account. Then download the streaming service app to your streaming device (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.). Open the app and log in with the email and password you used to sign up for the free trial, and you can watch the All-Star Game on Fox. These streaming services also work on iOS and Android mobile devices and the web through Chrome and Safari or other modern browsers.
Streaming The All-Star Game
The following streaming services all have Fox and will allow you to stream the All Star Game Live.
FuboTV is a streaming service built for sports. They carry Fox in most TV markets so you can watch The All-Star Game. They will also air the game in 4K resolution. You can get a 1-week free trial to fuboTV and watch The All-Star Game live on FuboTV for free. After the trial on its “Pro Plan” for $74.99, but you can cancel within the trial period and not have to pay a dime. The package includes:
- Fox and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
You can sign up for a 1-week free trial or check out our review of FuboTV for more details.
Hulu Live TV
You can stream The All-Star Game live with Hulu Live TV as the service provides your local Fox affiliate in most of the country. You can see all the channels offered in your area by entering your zip code on this Hulu Page. There are no monthly contracts so that you can try their live TV service without fear of a long-term commitment. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Hulu Live TV is one of the best live TV streaming services available. It includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles.
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Another streaming service that offers Fox along with a slew of other channels and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. The service costs $64.99 per month and includes:
- access to Fox, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
DIRECTV STREAM is yet another way you can watch The All-Star Game. Fox is a part of its “Entertainment” package and priced at $74.99 per month. The Entertainment Plan includes:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Fox, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out everything this service offers on this promo page or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
All-Star Game Starting Lineups
*Denotes a player who is inactive due to injury or has chosen not to play
+Named as a replacement
- C: Alejandro Kirk (TOR)
- 1B: Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (TOR)
- 2B: Jose Altuve (HOU)
- 3B: Rafael Devers (BOS)
- SS: Tim Anderson (CWS)
- OF: Aaron Judge (NYY)
- OF: Mike Trout (LAA)
- OF: Giancarlo Stanton (NYY)
- DH: Shohei Ohtani (LAA)
- DH: Miguel Cabrera (DET)
- C: Jose Trevino (NYY)
- 1B: Luis Arraez (MIN)
- 2B: Andrés Giménez (CLE)
- 3B: José Ramírez (CLE)
- SS: Xander Bogaerts (BOS)
- SS: Corey Seager (TEX)+
- OF: Byron Buxton (MIN)
- OF: Kyle Tucker (HOU)
- OF: George Springer (TOR)*
- OF: Andrew Benintendi (KC)
- OF: Julio Rodríguez (SEA)
- DH: Yordan Alvarez (HOU)*
- DH: J.D. Martinez (BOS)+
- LHP: Shane McClanahan (TB)
- RHP: Justin Verlander (HOU)
- RHP: Alek Manoah (TOR)
- LHP: Nestor Cortes (NYY)
- RHP: Gerrit Cole (NYY)
- RHP: Shohei Ohtani (LAA)
- RHP: Paul Blackburn (OAK)
- LHP: Martín Pérez (TEX)
- LHP: Framber Valdez (HOU)
- RHP: Clay Holmes (NYY)
- RHP: Emmanuel Clase (CLE)
- RHP: Jorge López (BAL)
- LHP: Gregory Soto (DET)
- C: Willson Contreras (CHC)
- 1B: Paul Goldschmidt (STL)
- 2B: Jazz Chisholm Jr. (MIA)
- 3B: Manny Machado (SD)
- SS: Trea Turner (LAD)
- OF: Ronald Acuña Jr. (ATL)
- OF: Joc Pederson (SF)
- OF: Mookie Betts (LAD)
- DH: Bryce Harper (PHI)*
- 1B: Albert Pujols (STL)
- C: Travis d’Arnaud (ATL)
- 1B: Pete Alonso (NYM)
- 1B: C.J. Cron (COL)
- 2B: Jeff McNeil (NYM)
- 3B: Nolan Arenado (STL)
- SS: Dansby Swanson (ATL)
- OF: Kyle Schwarber (PHI)
- OF: Starling Marte (NYM)
- OF: Ian Happ (CHC)
- OF: Juan Soto (WSH)
- DH: William Contreras (ATL) — will start with Harper sidelined
- DH: Garrett Cooper (MIA)+
• Contreras brothers to start All-Star Game for NL
- RHP: Sandy Alcantara (MIA)
- RHP: Corbin Burnes (MIL)
- RHP: Joe Musgrove (SD)
- LHP: Max Fried (ATL)
- RHP: Tony Gonsolin (LAD)
- RHP: Luis Castillo (CIN)
- LHP: Clayton Kershaw (LAD)
- LHP: Carlos Rodón (SF)+
- LHP: Josh Hader (MIL)*
- RHP: Edwin Díaz (NYM)
- RHP: Ryan Helsley (STL)
- RHP: David Bednar (PIT)
- LHP: Joe Mantiply (ARI)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.