The Colorado Avalanche lead the Tampa Bay Lightning in the series 2-1. Game 4 of the 2022 Stanley Cup Finals between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Colorado Avalanche is Wednesday, June 22 at 8:00 PM, and you don’t need cable to watch. This article will explain how to watch every game of the 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Finals.
- Channels you Need: The Stanly Cup Finals will air on ABC but will be simulcast live on ESPN+ (Our friends in Canada will need access to CBC, TVA Sports, and SportsNet)
- How To Stream: In the US, you can watch the Stanly Cup on ABC. Both DIRECTV STREAM and YouTube TV stream ABC live and offer free trials with no commitment. ESPN+ is also streaming every game of the Stanley Cup.
Stanley Cup Finals Schedule
Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Colorado Avalanche
The Tampa Bay Lightning will play the Colorado Avalanche for the NHL Stanley Cup.
|Wed., June 22||4||Avalanche at Lightning||8 p.m.||ABC / ESPN+|
|Fri., June 24||5*||Lightning at Avalanche||8 p.m.||ABC / ESPN+|
|Sun., June 26||6*||Avalanche at Lightning||8 p.m.||ABC / ESPN+|
|Tue., June 28||7*||Lightning at Avalanche||8 p.m.||ABC / ESPN+|
Where You Can Watch The NHL Playoffs
The Stanley Cup Finals will air on ABC and stream on ESPN+, with the conference finals airing on ESPN and TNT. The streaming services below have those networks, so you can watch live.
You can stream every game of The Stanley Cup finals with ESPN+ (ESPN Plus). You don’t even need to have regular ESPN to use ESPN+. A subscription to ESPN+ costs $9.99 per month, but there isn’t a contract, and you can cancel anytime. You watch ESPN+ through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, and more.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code.
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials.
- Your ESPN+ account should now have an “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
You are now all set to watch the entire Stanley Cup. Just search “Stanley Cup” in the ESPN app for upcoming games. For more details on ESPN Plus, please see our review of ESPN+.
DIRECTV STREAM is a streaming powerhouse for NHL fans. Their “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month includes ABC along with other local broadcast networks like Fox, NBC, and CBS. The Entertainment Plan also includes sports channels like ESPN, ESPN2, Fox Sports 1, and more.
DIRECTV STREAM Entertainment Plan Deal: Currently DIRECTV STREAM provides a 5-day free trial for their "Entertaiment" Channel Plan. After the trial, the service costs $49.99 per month for the first two months and $69.99 per month after that. You can sign up on the DIRECTV STREAM website.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- TNT, ABC, ESPN, local channels, and more
- the ability to watch on three devices at the same time
- a cloud DVR
- The DIRECTV STREAM app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM for more details.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV has TNT, ABC, and ESPN. A Subscription to Hulu + Live TV includes:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for nine months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link: Sign up for a Free-Trial to Hulu + Live TV. After the free trial, the base package starts at $69.99 per month.
YouTube TV is another excellent option to watch the NHL playoffs on TNT, ABC, and ESPN. YouTube TV offers both channels with its streaming service in all markets in the US. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
YouTube TV provides:
- TNT, TBS, ESPN, ESPN2, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- YouTube TV provides a 1-week free trial. After the trial, YouTube TV is $64.99 per month.
Check our review of YouTube TV for more details.
Watch the NHL Playoffs Free
Links are below to all the streaming services that carry ABC and have a way you can watch free through a trial period:
- DIRECTV STREAM – TNT, TBS, ESPN, and ESPN2 are available on DIRECTV STREAM’s “Entertainment” package for $69.99. They have a 5-day free trial.
- YouTube TV – TNT, TBS, ESPN, and ESPN2 are available, and they have a free trial
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.