While season one of The White Lotus was set in a resort in Hawaii, the social satire moves to an exclusive Sicilian resort in season two. There, it follows the exploits and secrets of a group of guests and employees over the course of a week. The first season garnered 10 Emmy Awards (out of 20 nominations), including Outstanding Limited or Anthology Series. Read on for more on how to watch The White Lotus.
- When Does it Air: New episodes of The White Lotus air on Sundays at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: The White Lotus airs on HBO.
- Where to Watch: The White Lotus is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch The White Lotus
The White Lotus airs exclusively on HBO, and the easiest way to watch it is with HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for The White Lotus Season 1
Trailer for The White Lotus Season 2
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.