Transatlantic, a new limited series drama coming to Netflix, tells the inspiring true story of the Emergency Rescue Committee’s work to save over 2,000 people from the Nazis during World War II. Led by Americans Varian Fry (Cory Michael Smith) and Mary Jayne Gold (Gillian Jacobs), this scrappy group of international allies formed a rag-tag operation in 1940 Marseilles, focused on helping artists, writers, and refugees in danger of losing their lives to flee Europe. Read on to learn how to watch Transatlantic without cable.
- When to Watch: Transatlantic premieres on Friday, April 7.
- Where to Watch Transatlantic: Transatlantic is available on Netflix.
- How Many Episodes: There are seven episodes in Transatlantic.
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $9.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
- Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Apple TV
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows Phones
- many more Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, and other devices
Trailer for Transatlantic
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.