This post is a sponsored opportunity from Fios. However, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
In a move away from “double play” and “triple play” bundles, Verizon now lets customers mix and match their Internet and TV, so you can pay for what you want. They will even let you choose a streaming service instead of Fios TV!
Right now, you can switch to their 100% fiber-optic network and get Fios Home Internet starting at just $39.99 per month*. Then, Verizon gives you the option to mix their internet and TV plans to match your needs. YouTube TV is now a choice as a TV plan when signing up online at Verizon.
Just take a look at the new TV options when signing up for Fios online!
Plus, no matter what internet you pick, you’ll get a year of Disney+ on Verizon (then $6.99/mo. after). You can also receive a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card if you sign up for their Fios Gigabit Connection.
To get the best value when switching to Fios, I recommend taking a look at the Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection. With this deal, you not only get fast and reliable internet service but all of the following as well:
- Free router rental for 3 years
- A 3-year price guarantee
- Up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee if you are stuck in a contract with another provider.
- The $99 standard setup charged is waived when ordering online
- a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card
- Your first month of YouTube TV covered
- an entire year of Disney+!!!
Fast Internet And Streaming in One
Now let’s briefly look at all the streaming content you can choose when you sign up for Verizon Fios Internet.
Disney+ is the newly launched streaming service from Disney, providing original shows, movies, and classic animation from Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and National Geographic.
Disney+ includes the following:
- The Disney Movie Vault
- Pixar Movie and shorts
- Star Wars movies and TV shows
- Original high production TV shows like The Mandalorian.
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Over 5,000 episodes of Disney Channel shows (Includes Disney Jr, Disney XD, etc.)
- A ton of Muppets Content
- Original Shows and more
If that wasn’t enough streaming content, Verizon Fios is also covering your first month of the live streaming service YouTube TV.
YouTube TV includes:
- Live TV streaming from over 70 networks, including local news and sports
- YouTube TV for the first month, and $49.99/mo after that (cancel YouTube TV anytime)
- Unlimited Cloud DVR space through YouTube TV
- 6 Youtube TV accounts and three simultaneous streams
Verizon has always been ahead of the game when it comes to what cord-cutters want. Letting customers choose live streaming services when signing up for internet service sets them apart from the competition. Now you can pay for the TV service you want with no surprises, and no annual contracts.
* with Auto-Pay for 1 yr. plus taxes, equipment charges, and other fees
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It's designed as a guide to our most important articles to help you ditch pay TV.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+
Verizon Fios is giving new customers their choice of Three months of Google Stadia Free OR a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card
Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.