Latest posts by Dennis Restauro (see all)
- How To Watch American Horror Story 1984 Without Cable - 2019-09-16
- Disney+ Shows, Release Date, and Features - 2019-09-12
- What is a VPN and Why You Need One - 2019-09-11
This post is a sponsored opportunity from Fios. However, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
We all want a fast and reliable internet service. What if I told you could have that internet access with a free Samsung Chromebook 3 or $200 toward select Samsung tech included with the deal?
Currently, Fios is running a promotion to do just that. Right now, when you sign up for Verizon’s Fios® Gigabit Connection for $79.99 per month*, you can get your choice of a Samsung Chromebook 3 or $200 toward select Samsung Tech.
Right now, when you subscribe to this offer you get the following:
- Internet access with up to 940 Mbps download speed and 880 Mbps upload speed
- Your Choice of either a Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6” (4GB RAM, 1.6 GHz processor) or $200 credit toward select Samsung products.
- Free router rental for 3 years
- A 3-year price guarantee
- Up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee if you are stuck in a contract with another provider.
- The $99 standard setup charged is waived when ordering online.
I’ve been using Fios for the last 10 years, and it’s extremely reliable. Fios Gigabit Connection offers download speeds up to 940 Mbps and
With Fios Gigabit Connection, you can simultaneously stream multiple TV shows or movies in 4K resolution with HDR and still have plenty of bandwidth left for other online activities on your new Chromebook 3.
Other Fios Internet Offers
That’s not the only promotion Verizon’s Fios® is running. Right now, when you subscribe to Fios 300/300 Mbps Internet for $59.99 per month* with a 2-year price guarantee, you can receive a $50 Visa Prepaid Card.
With this deal, Verizon will also waive the standard setup charge of $99 when you order online. Fios will even provide up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee with your current internet provider.
* with Auto-Pay for 1 yr. plus taxes, equipment charges and other fees
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It's designed as a guide to our most important articles to help you ditch pay TV.
Looking for high-speed Internet? Right now you can get 100 Mbps for $39.99 per month. Sign up now and get a a $50 prepaid Visa Card.
Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.