HBO’s documentary series 100 Foot Wave returns for a second season of following surfing legend Garrett McNamara and his world-class peers as they push the boundaries of the sport. Joined by some surprising and impressive newcomers, these extreme athletes challenge the limits of their bodies and minds as they follow the quest for the next big wave. Intimate interviews, personal archives, and verité scenes are mixed with stunning aerial, water-based, and underwater footage as the series showcases the adrenaline, dangers, and sometimes life-altering moments of these athletes on and off the water. Read on for how to watch 100 Foot Wave on Max.
- When Does it Air: 100 Foot Wave returns for season 2 on Sunday, April 16, at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- When to Watch: New episodes of 100 Foot Wave air on Sundays at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: 100 Foot Wave will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: 100 Foot Wave is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch 100 Foot Wave
100 Foot Wave airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)