The Chinese historical drama A Scent of Time comes to the U.S. on Max this month. It follows a modern hard-working young woman who wakes up and finds herself living in the period novel she was reading. A mesmerizing journey through time, the story is filled with romance, mystery, and adventure. However, our heroine has landed not in the book’s heroine’s story, but in that of the not-so-heroic supporting character, who has already accomplished many misdeeds. Trying to make up for “her” evil past, she tries to ensure that her “character” stays alive and gets her own happy ever after. Read on for how to watch A Scent of Time on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: A Scent of Time premieres on Saturday, July 15.
- What Network: A Scent of Time will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch A Scent of Time
A Scent of Time airs exclusively on Max (formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.