The CNN documentary American Pain is coming to Max streaming on June 8. Released earlier this year, American Pain follows the rise and fall of twin brothers Chris and Jeff George, whose chain of pain clinics in Florida trafficked more than $500 million in opioid pills and was one of the biggest contributions to the opioid crisis in America. Award-winning director Darren Foster weaves together hundreds of hours of FBI wiretap recordings, undercover videos, and exclusive jailhouse interviews with the twins themselves to trace their rise and fall. Read on for how to watch American Pain on HBO.
- When Does it Premiere: American Pain premieres on Max on Thursday, June 8.
- What Network: American Pain will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch American Pain
American Pain airs exclusively Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.