Burden of Proof is a true crime documentary that follows Stephen Pandos on the search for what happened to his missing sister. In 1987, 15-year-old Jennifer Pandos went missing. At the time, her parents told everyone she had run away. Now, decades later, her brother Stephen goes on the search for the truth of what happened and becomes convinced his parents are implicated, a possibility that threatens to destroy his family. Read on for how to watch Burden of Proof on HBO.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Burden of Proof air weeknights at 9:00 p.m. ET. for four episodes.
- What Network: Burden of Proof will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Burden of Proof is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Burden of Proof
Burden of Proof airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)