In this article I’ll explain when and where you can watch Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train. I’ll also explain how to catch up on the critically acclaimed 1st season of the Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba anime series. Additionally, I’ll let you know when to expect Demon Slayer Season 2 to be available.
- Stream Demon Slayer: The Movie: Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train is available to stream exclusively on Funimation (2-week free trial) in United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia starting Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- Best Way To Watch Demon Slayer Season 1 – Funimation (2-week free trial) has all 26 episodes of this critically acclaimed anime along with 3 TV specials to get people up to speed before going to see Demon Slayer – The Movie: Mugen Train. Funimation is also a near-lock to have Season 2 available when it releases later this year.
- When is Demon Slayer Season 2: At the Demon Slayer Matsuri Online anime festival, it was announced that season 2 of Demon Slayer would release in Japan in October of this year (2021)
Where To Watch the Demon Slayer: The Movie
Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train: Starting June 22, 2021, Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train will be exclusively available to Funimation subscribers in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. You can watch the movie for free by taking advantage of this 2-week free trial to Funimation premium. Once you sign up you can watch the movie on Funimation’s Demon Slayer Movie Page.
The movie is available both dubbed in English and its original Japanese with English subtitles. There is no commitment so that you can cancel at any time, even after watching the movie, essentially making it free to watch. You can watch Funimation on the web or with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Funimation for more details on this streaming service.
That same day the film will also release to Video on Demand services like Apple TV, Microsoft Store, Google Play, PlayStation Store, and Amazon Prime Video.
Where to Watch Demon Slayer TV Show
You can watch every episode of Demon Slayer on Funimation, Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix. Read on to learn more about watching Demon Slayer on these services.
Funimation Has All Episodes
Funimation is a streaming service exclusively devoted to anime. While the service offers anime in Japanese with English subtitles, Funimation is the best service for finding anime dubbed in English. The service has every episode of “Demon Slayer.” and is getting the latest season of the series dubbed in English only 2-3 weeks after the episode airs in Japan.
You can subscribe to a premium membership for $5.99/month after a 2-week free trial. There is no commitment so that you can cancel at any time. This plan will provide subtitled and dubbed episodes and allow you to watch two streams simultaneously. The service also offers an upgraded subscription called “Premium Plus,” which will enable you to watch on five devices at once, download episodes, and more. You can watch Funimation on the web or with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Funimation for more details.
Crunchyroll Has Every Episode Free
Crunchyroll also offers all episodes of “Demon Slayer.” All episodes of “Demon Slayer” are streaming for free on the site. You have to watch in standard definition, and there are ads, but it’s free to watch. Upgrading to a premium subscription will let you watch with no ads, and you can watch in HD. The premium subscription costs $7.99/month after the 14-day free trial.
On this service, “Demon Slayer” is available subbed (with subtitles). Check out our review of Crunchyroll for more information on this streaming service.
Hulu Has Every Episode of Demon Slayer
After Crunchyroll, the next cheapest option is Hulu’s streaming library, which starts at $5.99/month. All episodes of “Demon Slayer” are available on-demand through Hulu. Here are some other perks you can take advantage of when subscribing to Hulu
- Watch Hulu Originals like The Handmaid’s Tale, Shrill, and The Act.
- Watch the current season of popular shows like This is Us, Grey’s Anatomy, The Resident, and more.
- Bundle Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. All three are only $12.99 per month!
Just about every streaming device supports Hulu. Check out our review of Hulu’s Streaming Library for more information.
Season 1 of Demon Slayer is available on Netflix. Netflix costs between $8.99-$17.99/month, depending on how many screens you use at the same time. Netflix offers the following plan options.
- Premium – $17.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $13.99 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $8.99 per month – SD – allows one stream at a time
Demon Slayer Season 2 Release Date
At the Demon Slayer Matsuri Online anime festival, it was announced that season 2 of Demon Slayer would release in Japan this year (2021). It’s rumored the show will return in October 2021. You can watch the Official Season 2 trailer below.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.