Titans is a gritty take on DC Comics Teen Titans where a team of young superheroes led by Nightwing (formerly Batman’s first Robin) takes on the evil that permeates Gotham. This may be the first you’ve heard of this awesome DC universe show as the first two seasons streamed through the DC Universe app, and it only moved to HBO Max in season 3. Now you can watch all past seasons, as well as the new season 4, on HBO Max. Titans stars Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson (Robin / Nightwing), Anna Diop as Starfire, Teagan Croft as Raven, and Ryan Potter as Beast Boy. Read on for more on how to watch DC’s Titans.
- Where To Watch Titans: Titans season 4 is streaming on HBO Max.
- When To Watch: New episodes of Titans are added on Thursdays.
- Where To Watch Season 1 – 3: All three previous seasons of Titans are streaming on HBO Max.
Where To Watch Titans
HBO Max will exclusively air Titans. All seasons of Titans are available, with new episodes from season 4 dropping every Thursday. A subscription to HBO-Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies (Titans and South Park are notable examples)
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.