The 2022 FIA Formula 1 (F1) season next goes to Monaco for the Monaco Grand Prix. If you live in the United States, you can stream this race and every F1 race this season! Read on to learn how to watch and see the live stream schedule for the 2022 Formula 1 season.
How To Watch Every Formula 1 Race: All races for the 2022 season will air live on either ESPN, ESPN2, or ABC each week. The services below carry all three networks and have a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Watch with this 5-day free trial
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
How To Watch The Monaco Grand Prix
The Monaco Grand Prix is Sunday, May 29th at 8:55 AM. ET on ESPN. If you want to watch the Monaco Grand Prix practice and qualifying events you will need access to ESPN and ESPN2. Both channels are available on fuboTV 7-day free trial.
|Friday, May 27||Practice 1||7:55 a.m.||ESPN2|
|Friday, May 27||Practice 2||10:55 a.m||ESPN2|
|Saturday, May 28||Practice 3||6:55 a.m.||ESPN2|
|Saturday, May 28||Qualifying||9:55 a.m||ESPN2|
|Sunday, May 29||Grand Prix Sunday (pre-race)||7:30 a.m.||ESPN|
|Sunday, May 29||Monaco Grand Prix||8:55 a.m.||ESPN|
Watching F1 Events on the ESPN app
ESPN2 is available through the ESPN app. Below I list the steps to install the ESPN app and watch ESPN2. Before following the steps, you will need to have your TV provider credentials handy (your username and password from fuboTV will work). Here are the steps:
- Go to the channel store on your device (For example, in Roku, it’s “The Channel Store.”)
- Search for the ESPN app, and add it to your device.
- Open the app, and click the setting gear from the top right of the menu.
- Then select “Account Information” and then “TV Provider.”
- Your Roku device will provide an activation code and the URL https://espn.com/active.
- Using a web browser on your laptop or mobile device, go to https://espn.com/active and enter the supplied code.
- You will then be asked for the TV provider you signed up for that has ESPN. You will then log into the service using the credentials from the TV streaming service you are subscribed to. ( For example, I used my Hulu credentials)
- Once you successfully log in, The ESPN App screen will refresh and list your TV provider.
- The ESPN app is now set up. In the ESPN app, you should be able to go to “Browse,” then “Channels” and watch any channels listed that your TV streaming service provides. (Hulu in My case)
How To Watch Formula 1 Live All Season
There are a few ways to watch F1 weekly Grand Prix races. In the US, races will air on ABC, ESPN, or ESPN2. You can also stream the race through F1 TV with an F1 TV Pro subscription. F1 TV can be accessed both in and outside the US. Here are all your options for watching the weekly Formula 1 races.
You can watch F1 races on ABC and ESPN with DIRECTV STREAM’s “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month. If you upgrade to their “Choice” package for $89.99 per month, you will have access to ESPN2. Check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM for information on all the channels available through the service.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch with this 5-day free trial.
FuboTV is an excellent place to watch Formula 1 racing every week. In addition to carrying ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3 they also provide over 90 channels in their Pro Plan for $69.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial).
Below are features included with the FuboTV package:
- ESPN2 and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are familiar with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, they also offer a live TV service that includes ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2, so you can watch every race for $69.99/month.
Hulu’s basic Live TV package includes a cloud DVR along with Hulu’s on-demand streaming library. The service is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Another streaming service that offers ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2 is YouTube TV. They provide those channels and more for a cost of $64.99 per month.
A subscription to Youtube TV includes the following:
- access to ESPN, ESPN2, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
If you are a Formula 1 fan living in the US, you can watch every Formula 1 event of the 2022 season on F1 TV with an F1 TV Pro subscription. This provides race fans with the following access to the following Formula 1 race action live:
- Live stream every track session for all GPs
- Access all driver onboard cameras & team radios
- Live stream F1, F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup
An F1 TV Pro subscription also provides F1 fans in the US the following on-demand access:
- Full Race replays and highlights
- On-demand access to all F1 onboard cameras
- Watch all F1, F2, F3, Porsche Supercup replays
- F1’s historic race archive
F1 TV is available on Roku, Chromecast, Android, and iOS. The F1 TV app streams in 1080p HD at 50fps. You can sign up for an F1 Pro Account here. A subscription costs $9.99 per month with no commitment so that you can cancel any time. You can save a bit of money by signing up for an annual plan for $79.99.
If you don’t need to watch live, you can sign up for the F1 TV access plan for $2.99, but you will need to wait 2 days after the live event before watching on-demand.
Formula 1 2022 Race Schedule
F1 TV Pro fans can watch the F1 races event at any time on demand. However, they can also watch every race live.
(All times Eastern)
|05/29/2022||9:00 AM||Grand Prix De Monaco||Circuit de Monaco||Monaco|
|06/12/2022||7:00 AM||Azerbaijan Grand Prix||Baku City Circuit||Azerbaijan|
|06/19/2022||2:00 PM||Canadian Grand Prix||Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve||Canada|
|07/03/2022||10:00 AM||British Grand Prix||Silverstone Circuit||United Kingdom|
|07/10/2022||9:00 AM||Austrian Grand Prix||Red Bull Ring||Austria|
|07/24/2022||9:00 AM||French Grand Prix||Circuit Paul Ricard||France|
|07/31/2022||9:00 AM||Hungarian Grand Prix||Hungaroring||Hungary|
|08/28/2022||9:00 AM||Belgian Grand Prix||Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps||Belgium|
|09/04/2022||9:00 AM||Dutch Grand Prix||Circuit Zandvoort||The Netherlands|
|09/11/2022||9:00 AM||Italian Grand Prix||Autodromo Nazionale Monza||Italy|
|10/02/2022||8:00 AM||Singapore Grand Prix||Marina Bay Street Circuit||Singapore|
|10/09/2022||1:00 AM||Japanese Grand Prix||Suzuka International Racing Course||Japan|
|10/23/2022||3:00 PM||United States Grand Prix||Circuit of The Americas||United States|
|10/30/2022||3:00 PM||Mexican Grand Prix||Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez||Mexico|
|11/13/2022||2:00 PM||Brazilian Grand Prix||Autódromo José Carlos Pace||Brazil|
|11/20/2022||9:00 AM||Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||Yas Marina Circuit||United Arab Emirates|
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.