The CNN documentary Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia comes to Max this month. It follows the story of the briefly hip and revolutionary game app, HQ Trivia, from its development by Vine creators Rus Yusupov and Colin Kroll to its eventual Fyre-styl crash and burn. With in-depth detail but a light and breezy editing style, the documentary dives into how the game became an overnight sensation but couldn’t handle its own success or the tensions between its creators. Read on for how to watch Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia premieres on Thursday, July 20.
- What Network: Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia
Glitch: The Rise & Fall of HQ Trivia airs exclusively on Max (formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.