The Dallas Cowboys are the featured team in this year’s Hard Knocks on HBO. The show will premiere on August 10, 2021, at 10 pm, and I’ll explain how you can watch Hard Knocks: The Dallas Cowboys, 2021 edition, even if you don’t have cable.
- Where to Watch Hard Knocks: The Dallas Cowboys: Available on HBO Max starting Tuesday, August 10th at 10 pm ET. You can sign up here to watch.
Where To Watch Hard Knocks: The Dallas Cowboys
HBO Max will exclusively air Hard Knocks: The Dallas Cowboys. The series runs five weekly episodes every Tuesday taking you up to the start of the NFL season. The first episodes will be available to stream Tuesday, August 10th, on HBO Max at 10 pm. A subscription to HBO-Max costs $14.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies (Hard Knocks: The Dallas Cowboys and South Park are notable examples)
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.