She’s finally back for season 4. Following the February one-off special, Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine’s Day Special, the quirky animated DC villain returns. The series follows Joker’s former protege Harley Quinn as she sets out to become Gotham City’s greatest villain along with her new love, Poison Ivy, and a ragtag crew of DC castoffs. Read on for how to watch Harley Quinn on Max.
- When Does it Air: New episodes of Harley Quinn air on Thursdays.
- Where to Watch: Harley Quinn will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
- Where to Watch Harley Quinn: The first three full seasons of Harley Quinn are also available on Max.
Where to Watch Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)