I Hate Suzie returns for its second season (I Hate Suzie Too) on Thursday, December 22, on Max. The dark comedy stars Billie Piper as Suzie, a former teenage pop star and television actress struggling to keep her life together after compromising photos of her are leaked. Between her floundering marriage, protecting her young son, and a surprise pregnancy, Suzie is a mess, and leans on her friend and agent Naomi (Leila Farzad) to help her stay afloat. Season 2, a three-part holiday special, Suzie is fighting to regain the love of the British public through a reality dance competition while her personal life goes up in flames. Read on for how to watch I Hate Suzie on Max.
- When Does it Air: Season 2 of I Hate Suzie premieres on Thursday, December 22.
- What Network: I Hate Suzie Too will be available on Max.
- Where to Watch: I Hate Suzie Too is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch I Hate Suzie
I Hate Suzie airs exclusively on Max. A subscription to Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)