The next episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver season 10 airs Sunday, April 2 at 11:00 PM eastern time on HBO. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver features the former Daily Show correspondent taking a comedic and topical look at the week in politics, news, and recent events. Oliver approaches each issue with his distinctive perspective, produces special segments on recent affairs, and chats with various special guests. Read on for how to watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver air on Sundays at 11:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with HBO Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Season 10
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.