Season 23 of Little People, Big World premieres Tuesday, May 17 at 9:00 p.m. on TLC. The reality series follows the six-member Roloff family, who run a farm outside of Portland Oregon, and of which both of the parents and one of the sons have dwarfism. It may air on TLC, but you don’t need cable to watch. In this article, I’ll explain where you can watch this season of Little People, Big World every week and where you can watch the entire series on-demand
- When Does Season 23 Premiere: Little People, Big World returns on Tuesday, May 17, at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Network: Little People, Big World airs on TLC.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Little People, Big World: Philo (7-day free trial) carries TLC and is the best way to watch Little People, Big World.
- Watch On-Demand: Every Episode of this season of Little People, Big World is available through Philo (7-day free trial) on-demand once they air on TLC.
- Watch Past Seasons: Previous seasons are available on Discovery+ (Free Trial).
Where To Watch Little People, Big World
Little People, Big World is available live and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries TLC in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch it. The following streaming services will have every episode available on-demand: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo provides TLC so you can watch season 7 of Little People, Big World, along with past episodes that the network makes available on-demand (which is currently all episodes). Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones, and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Little People, Big World now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV carries TLC so that you can watch Little People, Big World. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live TLC and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 after signing up and includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Not only will you be able to watch Little People, Big World, but you can record episodes of Little People, Big World and also watch on-demand. With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Little People, Big World on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few pay-TV channels. You get channels like TLC so you can watch Little People, Big World, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $69.99.
Here are some of FuboTV’s features:
- TLC, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
SlingTV’s Blue package provides TLC and over 40 other channels for $35/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TLC so you can watch Little People, Big World, but also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome TVs, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TLC on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels than I’ve mentioned available on SIing TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers TLC so you can watch Little People, Big World, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. YouTube TV includes a DVR, as well as limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. YouTube TV costs $64.99. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Check our review of YouTube TV to see if it’s available in your area. You can also access on-demand through the TLC app using your YouTube TV credentials.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Little People, Big World. Channel packages with TLC start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TLC and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Past Seasons of Little People, Big World
Past seasons of Little People, Big World are available through the Discover+ premium streaming service. Discovery+ includes original content you will only find on Discovery+ in addition to on-demand shows from several networks, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, History Channel, Lifetime, and more. Discovery+ costs $4.99 per month for an ad-supported plan and $6.99 per month for an ad-free experience. Both Plans offer a 7-day free trial. For more information on this service, see our review of Discovery+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.