Lizzo: Live In Concert premieres on HBO Max on Saturday, December 31. The filmed concert sees superstar Lizzo bringing the house down as she rocks out on tour with her band The Lizzbians and The Little Bigs, The Big Grrrls dancers, and special guests Cardi B, SZA, and Missy Elliott. The concert was recently filmed durning Lizzo’s “The Special Tour” stop at the Kia Forum in Inglewood, California, and acts as a second act to her documentary Love, Lizzo. Read on for more on how to watch Lizzo: Live In Concert.
- When Does it Air: Lizzo: Live In Concert airs on Saturday, December 31.
- What Network: Lizzo: Live In Concert airs on HBO Max.
- Where to Watch: Lizzo: Live In Concert is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Lizzo: Live In Concert
Lizzo: Live In Concert airs exclusively on HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Lizzo: Live In Concert
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.