Love, Lizzo, a new documentary about the global superstar, premieres on Thursday, November 24, on HBO Max. In the documentary film, Lizzo gets candid about many issues, from her messages on body positivity and self-love to the importance of recognizing black women for their contributions. It follows her story from humble beginnings to a meteoric rise to superstardom and takes an intimate look at the influential moments in her life that shaped her into who she is today. Read on for more on how to watch Love, Lizzo.
- When Does it Air: Love, Lizzo premieres on Thursday, November 24.
- What Network: Love, Lizzo will be available on HBO Max.
- Where to Watch: Love, Lizzo is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Love, Lizzo
Love, Lizzo airs exclusively on HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Love, Lizzo
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.