Love to Love You, Donna Summer is an in-depth look at Donna Summer, an iconic artist whose work took her from the avant-garde music scene in Germany to the bright lights of New York’s dance clubs. This documentary, co-directed by Summer’s daughter Brooklyn Sudano, features never-before-seen home video footage (often shot by Summer herself), and extensive interviews with colleagues, friends, and family. This deeply personal film looks at the singer’s life on and off stage, her highs and lows, and her many creative passions. Read on for how to watch Love to Love You, Donna Summer on HBO.
- When Does it Premiere: Love to Love You, Donna Summer premieres on Saturday, May 20, at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Love to Love You, Donna Summer will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Love to Love You, Donna Summer is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Love to Love You, Donna Summer
Love to Love You, Donna Summer airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)