In his first HBO comedy special, Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark, comedian and podcaster Maron explores a range of topics with his signature layered cynical approach. Over the course of an hour of both personal and proactive material, he takes on antisemitism and faith, getting older, and thoughts on having children, particularly during the COVID pandemic. The more personal topics include the loss of his partner and reestablishing a complicated relationship with his father, as he blends ire and humor into his stories in a way that is both darkly funny and fearless. Read on for how to watch Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark on Max.
- When Does it Air: Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark premieres on Sunday, February 11, at 10:00 p.m.
- What Network: Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark
Marc Maron: From Bleak to Dark airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)