Rain Dogs is a new British dramady from Cash Carraway, which follows Costello Jones (Daisy May Cooper) and her precocious young daughter, Iris (Fleur Tashjian). Costello struggles to survive and build a better life for Iris, constantly hustling to make ends meet. Along the way she leans on the support of her soulmate and Iris’ pseudo father Selby (Jack Farthing), and their best friend and chaotic godmother Gloria (Ronkẹ Adékoluẹjo). The complex, messy, makeshift family has a deep-rooted love and stand together in defiance of the crooked world and system built against them. Against all odds, Costello fights to go straight and pull Iris out of the fringes of society to more stable ground. Read on for how to watch Rain Dogs on HBO.
- When Does it Premiere: Rain Dogs premieres on Monday, March 6, at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Rain Dogs air Mondays at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Rain Dogs will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Rain Dogs is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Rain Dogs
Rain Dogs airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.