Royal Crackers, Adult swim’s new animated comedy, follows the antics of a once-great cracker company facing the end of its dynasty when the family patriarch and founder falls into a coma. The rest of the not-so-talented and less savvy family struggle to try to keep Royal Crackers on its feet and make it the gem of Bakersfield once again. The series features the voice talents of creator Jason Ruiz, along with Andrew Santino, Jessica St. Clair, and David Gborie. This article will explain how you can watch Royal Crackers as it airs and on-demand even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does it Premiere: Royal Crackers premieres on Sunday, April 2.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Royal Crackers will be on Sundays at 11:00 p.m.
- Where: Royal Crackers airs on Adult Swim.
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides Adult Swim live and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV, Hulu Live TV, and YouTube TV (Free Trial) offer access to Adult Swim live streaming as well.
- How to Watch On Demand: New episodes of Royal Crackers will land on HBO Max the day after airing on Adult Swim (sign up).
Where To Watch Royal Crackers
DIRECTV STREAM, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV carry Adult Swim, so you will be able to watch Royal Crackers live when it airs. Below is information on these services and a link to my review of each for more in-depth information.
Hulu Live TV has Adult Swim in their channel lineup so that you can watch new episodes as Adult Swim’s on-demand offering is available through Hulu Live TV, as well as specials like Royal Crackers. The Live TV service is $69.99/month. The subscription includes a subscription to Disney+ and ESPN+, as well as the entire Hulu streaming library. If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including Adult Swim, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code. Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
DIRECTV STREAM offers Adult Swim channel in their “Entertainment” channel plan for a price of $74.99 per month with other plans available. This will provide access to Royal Crackers, and the streaming service is an accepted TV provider to unlock the Adult Swim app. The service supports Apple TV, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and most modern web browsers. There is no contract when signing up for their free trial. (see review)
YouTube TV also offers live Adult Swim so you can watch Royal Crackers when it airs. In addition to Adult Swim, and numerous other channels, YouTube TV includes a Personal Cloud DVR and YouTube Red original series. All this costs subscribers just $72.99 per month for six accounts. YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. (see review)
Sling also carries Adult Swim, and is a more price-conscious option. Adult Swim is in its “Blue” or “Orange” package, which is $40 a month. Sling TV provides a live stream of Adult Swim so you are able to watch exactly what would be airing on Adult Swim just as if you had cable. It includes a Cloud DVR program so that you can record shows for later. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy History on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. (see review)
Watch Royal Crackers on The Adult Swim App
To stream Adult Swim through the Adult Swim app, you have to enter your TV provider credentials. Most think you need a cable provider login to utilize the Adult Swim app, but that isn’t the case. Currently, Hulu Live TV and DIRECTV STREAM accounts will work to unlock the Adult Swim app.
You can even download the Adult Swim app on your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV and watch on your television using your Hulu Live TV or DIRECTV STREAM credentials. There are detailed instructions in the next section on installing and activating the Adult Swim Go app on your streaming device.
How to Watch On Demand
Episodes of Royal Crackers will appear on HBO Max the day after airing on Adult Swim.
A subscription to HBO-Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials before movies and episodes). You can subscribe to either plan on the HBO Max website. HBO Max is supported on the following devices:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Samsung TVs (2016 and later)
- HBO Max is now supported on Roku
- HBO Max is now supported on LG Smart TV.
For more information on this streaming service, check out our guide to HBO Max.
How To Watch on Your Device
For our example, let’s assume we have a Hulu Live TV subscription and a Roku. We can follow the steps below to get the Adult Swim app working on our device. While the steps below use Hulu Live TV and Roku to watch Adult Swim, most streaming services and devices will have the same process.
- Get a free trial to Hulu Live TV
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for Adult Swim Channel
- Add the Adult Swim app to your device and then open it.
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to the URL.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. Enter the username and password you use for your Hulu Live TV account.
- Once you sign in on Adult Swim’s website, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to the Royal Crackers episodes available through the Adult Swim app
Supported Streaming Devices
The Adult Swim Go App is supported on all of the following streaming devices:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- and more
Trailer for Royal Crackers
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.