Shaun White: The Last Run is a new docuseries on Shaun White, a three-time Olympic gold medalist and one of the greatest athletes in two separate sports, snowboarding and skateboarding. The four-part series features unprecedented access and never-before-seen personal archival footage that chronicles his childhood struggles with a congenital heart condition, the growth of his unbeatable talent, the sacrifices made by his parents to support him, and his exploits as an Olympic snowboarder. Read on for how to watch Shaun White: The Last Run on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: Shaun White: The Last Run premieres on Thursday, July 6.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Shaun White: The Last Run air Thursdays.
- How Many Episodes: There will be 4 episodes of Shaun White: The Last Run.
- What Network: Shaun White: The Last Run will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Shaun White: The Last Run
Shaun White: The Last Run airs exclusively on Max (formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)