Shazam! Fury of the Gods is the mega sequel to the comic book action film Shazam! The film makes its debut on Max as the service rebrands itself (formerly HBO Max). The film sees the return of Billy Batson (Asher Angel), a teenage foster kid who was previously bestowed with the power of the gods to turn into a superhero alter ego, Shazam (Zachary Levi). Now, with his friends also able to become adult superheroes, they are facing off against a vengeful trio of ancient gods in search of the magic stolen from them. Shazam and his friends are in a battle for their powers, their lives, and possibly the fate of Earth. Read on for how to watch Shazam! Fury of the Gods on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: Shazam! Fury of the Gods premieres on Tuesday, May 23.
- What Network: Shazam! Fury of the Gods will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
- Where to Watch Shazam!: The first Shazam! film is also available on Max.
Where to Watch Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Shazam! Fury of the Gods comes to Max (formerly HBO Max) on May 23. Max costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Shazam! Fury of the Gods
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.