One of the most popular shows on cable TV is TNT’s sci-fi hit Snowpiercer. It’s no wonder why. The show is TNT’s adaptation of the Bong Joon-ho film of the same name. That’s the same Bong Joon-ho that wrote and directed the 2020 Best Picture Parasite. (The Snowpiercer film is available on Peacock). Snowpiercer returns to TNT with season 3 on Monday, January 24 at 9 p.m. ET. The current cast includes Daveed Diggs, Jennifer Connelly, and Sean Bean. Read on for more on how to watch Snowpiercer without cable.
- When Snowpiercer airs: Snowpiercer airs on Mondays at 9 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Snowpiercer airs on TNT.
- Best Way to New Episodes: You can watch new episodes of Snowpiercer on TNT with DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides a 5-Day free trialwhen signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial),and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry TNT.
- Previous Seasons On-Demand: Available on HBO Max
How To Watch Snowpiercer Season 3
Even though Snowpiercer airs on TNT, you don’t need cable to watch new episodes. You can still watch Snowpiercer episodes as they air and are on-demand using streaming services that carry TNT. All you need is a streaming device like a Roku or Amazon Fire TV and one of the streaming services below.
Watch Past Seasons of Snowpiercer
If you missed out on seasons 1 and 2 of Snowpiercer, you can watch every episode of the first season on HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max provides everything available on HBO, including all of Snowpiercer Seasons 1 and 2, along with other content from other TimeWarner brands. However, the HBO Max app isn’t available on all streaming devices. On those devices, HBO Max subscribers can watch Snowpiercer on the legacy HBO app.
To stream Snowpiercer, you first have to subscribe to HBO Max for $14.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can pay monthly and cancel at any time. Based on the streaming device you are using, you will use the following app to watch Snowpiercer on HBO.
Watch Snowpiercer using the HBO Max app if you are using any of the following devices:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV (including most Sony Android TVs, 2016 models and later)
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later)
- Xbox One
- Chromecast (Through Android or iOS device)
All other devices can watch Snowpiercer using the legacy HBO app. However, with Roku now supporting HBO Max, nearly all streaming devices should be using the HBO Max app.
About TNT’s Snowpiercer
Snowpiercer stars Daveed Diggs and Jennifer Connelly in a post-apocalyptic dystopian world where what remains humanity live out their lives in a moving train to escape the frozen wasteland outside. You can watch the trailer below.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.