The Other Two is a satirical comedy from two former Saturday Night Live writers, Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider. The show features Drew Tarver and Heléne York as Cary and Brooke Dubek, two older siblings struggling to find their place in the world while their 13-year-old brother, ChaseDreams (Case Walker) becomes an overnight pop sensation. The chaos of their lives is escalated by the growing fame of their mother, Pat (Molly Shannon). Read on for how to watch The Other Two on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: The Other Two season 3 premieres on Thursday, May 4.
- When to Watch: New episodes of The Other Two air Thursdays.
- What Network: The Other Two will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch The Other Two
The Other Two airs exclusively on Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)