The new series Shaq premieres Wednesday, November 23 at 9:00 PM eastern time on HBO. Shaq, a new documentary series on Shaquille O’Neal, premieres on HBO on Wednesday, November 23, at 9:00 p.m. ET. The four-part series chronicles the larger-than-life basketball legend became a cultural icon. Through revealing interviews it follows his ascent to superstardom in the NBA, his impact on the game, and his life off the court, from childhood to his personal relationships and multiple successful post-basketball careers. Read on for more on how to watch Shaq.
- When Does it Air: New episodes of Shaq air on Wednesdays at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Shaq airs on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Shaq is available on-demand on HBO Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Shaq
Shaq airs exclusively on HBO, and the easiest way to watch it is with HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max costs $14.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Shaq
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.