The crime drama Warrior is set in San Francisco’s Chinatown in the late 19th century. A brutal gang war rules the streets, and a young Chinese immigrant and martial arts prodigy, Ah Sahm (Andrew Koji), has arrived under mysterious circumstances. Sahm soon becomes a hitman for one of the most powerful crime families, mentored by the patriarch’s son and learning about gang warfare. Meanwhile, he soon builds a kinship with brothel madam Ah Toy (Olivia Cheng), and reveals the true reason for his arrival. The series features a largely Asian cast and is based on writings by legendary martial artist Bruce Lee. Read on for how to watch Warrior on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: Warrior season 3 premieres on Thursday, June 29.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Warrior air Thursdays.
- What Network: Warrior will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Warrior
Warrior airs exclusively on Max (formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for Warrior Season 3
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.